Software Design


We are a "new" software company. 

You could say we are the new kid on the block, but that would not quite be accurate.  It’s not that were new at software design.  Actually we have been at this a long time; in fact we've been doing software and application design since the 1990s.  However most of our work has been what you would call “white label”. 

White label software design is where another company hires you to design applications or software for them but put a virtual white label on it, allowing them to assign their brand to the software.  This has been a very beneficial relationship but legally prevents us from revealing most of our projects or our customer list.

However, we are ready to move into the public square.  

Since we are a new software company from a public perspective, we are looking to build our client portfolio and companies like yours can benefit from our aggressive client acquisition strategy.

  • We will design, improve, fix, support and enhance any software using any technology that you need to be successful.
  • If you have an existing app, we'll fix it and improve it.  
  • If you have an idea for a new app, we'll help you build it and even provide you the tools you need to make it a successful project.  

dallas programmers


This goes far beyond mobile apps, websites and databases. 

We’re looking for visionaries, big dreamers, entrepreneurs; men and women who dream big who and want to go big.  Not just for profit but to benefit our communities as well.

When I say go big, think about Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, EBay, Amazon, You Tube and more.  Other companies that may not immediately come to mind are making great money, finding niches that haven't been exploited or developing a brand that becomes a verb, like Monster,, Apollo Education and more.  

Think About Your Favorite Apps

The apps you use on your phone every day like Word with Friends, 2nd Vote, Endomondo or MyFitnessPal.  These apps have enhanced your life and some it seems you can’t live without.  Many of them are quick to develop yet they are often fun and convenient. It’s these types of apps that we want to help you develop.

Business Networks

What about databases like the Better Business Bureau, Angie's List, Craigslist and small business networks?  Many of these networks charge for advertising and membership.  Isn't it time your turned your business network into an online profit machine?  


Google Adwords Pros



We frequently get SPAM emails from "SEO companies" promising to get our website to the first page on Google.  Some even boldly promise to get us to the first listing on Google. 

But these emails are a waste of time.  Why?  

Have you noticed when you search on Google, the first thing you see is not "an organic" listing, but the first 3+ listings are actually ads?  And many times the listings on the top right are ads!  

Those listings are Google AdWords ads & they get 90% of the clicks from ALL searches.  The remaining listings on the page get a declining share of the remaining 10%!!!

So why pay an SEO company to get you on the first page or first listing on Google when you’re going to miss out on 90% of the traffic no matter what you do?

Why not use that SEO budget on Google AdWords instead where you can track your success to every ad?   


Google Adwords can be setup quickly but if set up using the defaults you will lose most of your ad budget for irrelevant (non-buying) traffic.  Google AdWords requires a lot of review & tweaking to get the most of your ad budget & target customers who will actually use your product or service.

bbb-a-logoThat's where we come in.  

We’re Google AdWords pros & we will help your business make the most of your budget.  And this time is great time to get started because we are agressively trying to grow our business. So for a limited time our rates are lower than our competitors, as low as 289/mo with NO CONTRACT REQUIRED!  

Even if you don't use our service, we'll help you.  

If you simply want a review of your website, SEO & Google AdWords strategy, we'll help you for no charge or obligation.


Please let us know your name.

Please let us know your email address.

Area of need(*)
Invalid Input on area of need.


Please let us know your message.

MetroTechNet Cares

hearticonWe donate a percentage of our profits to local charities in Dallas, Texas, including The Dallas Pregnancy Resource Center, Rehabilitation Ministries and The Salvation Army.

We believe in taking care of those around you and hope you will take a moment to donate. Contact us or click The Salvation Army or DPRC link for more info.

$200 Referral Program

medaliconOur business thrives on referrals & we know when you refer someone to our business, you have to be sure they're going to be treated right.

To earn that business we offer 10% off your next bill or $200 (whichever is more!) for every new customer your refer!