#Brady enters! https://t.co/EQs60R14Oh
The Internet has opened up a whole new world for businesses to be able to reach customers. Email marketing can go a long way toward establishing and maintaining relationships with customers. The tips described in the following article can be quite helpful in implementing an effective email marketing campaign for your company.
Use strong subject lines. Remember that a subject title should be grabbing and invites the reader to open the email, as it is the first thing they see. This will boost the effectiveness of your campaign and increase profits.
Allow people visiting your site to have several chances to sign up for your email list without pressuring them. Make sure you let your customers know that their private information is safe with you and discuss the benefits of subscribing to your emails. A successful e-mail marketing campaign depends on your ability to get customer information.
If you choose to fully optimize your site for search engines, your website will surely reap the rewards. To get in good with the readers and remain on great terms with the search engines, just follow the advice and tips below for your initial campaign.
Using free local listings to promote your business, as it is a great way to get your name out there. These services give you free publicity that, in turn, bring you more visitors and more visibility. Never turn down a free venue for publicity.
Procuring distinct, original content is vital to getting your website to appear high on the search engine results pages. If you simply provide the same information that visitors can find on many other websites, there is no real incentive for them to come to your website. If your site's content is intriguing and informative, people will return frequently to read your newest updates.
Website owners often overlook the important task of proofreading. Make sure your website is readable by both man and machine. Spell your keywords correctly and avoid obvious grammar mistakes. Otherwise, you risk having search engines lower your site's ranking.
To get better search engine optimization, join the Better Business Bureau and your local Chamber of Commerce. This helps you with local searches because it is usually linked to you automatically. Also, if your business has a good Better Business Bureau rating, you will also get the added benefit of consumers trusting your website even more.
Create a text file and name it "robots", then file it in your root directory. txt file and adding it to your root directory. This disallows certain files to be accessed through search engines.
If you are serious about improving your site's rank, then you will want to implement web analytics from the start. This software can help you track the success and failure of your strategies.
How Visitors Find Your Site
- Direct Traffic - A visitor types URL into a browser’s address field.
- Referral Traffic - A visitor clicked a link (directory, social media, sig) which linked to the website.
- Search Traffic - A visitor typed keywords into a Search Engine Google/BING/Yahoo & hit Search.
- Campaign Traffic - Visitor clicked on Internet ad.
- Customer recommendations
- Business cards
- Print Ads (door hangers, newspaper, Yellow Pages)
- Intelligent Broadcast Emails (hit thousands of business owners in hundreds of categories all over DFW + Chambers of Commerce)
- Facebook (can’t oversell!)
- Linked-In (great for B2B)
- Google+ (fastest growing social media site)
- YouTube (biggest search engine in the world!)
- Twitter (good for B2B)
- Directory Listings (BBB, Angie’s List, Google Places, Manta, other business directories)
- Google controls 85% of all search traffic. How it sees your site is the key to success.
- Google protects it’s algorithm like Coke protects it’s recipe, but we know many ingredients:
- Domain age (how old is your site)
- Fresh content (articles w/ keywords 300-600 words)
- Links to your site (who your friends are)
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn & especially Google+ links are the highest value.
- Ads run on Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook.
- Keyword bidding system. Highest bidder wins.
- Advantage - Puts you at the top of Google, immediately! Only pay if your ad is clicked. Cheapest way to get new customers!
- Disadvantage – Expensive. Lots of competition!
- Note - Can be effective & less expensive using a niche of lower competition keywords, phrases & locations, etc.
Our Traffic Strategy
Targeted Intelligent Emails - we take your existing database of contacts & show you contacts you never knew you had & show you how to grow it into a thriving referral database.
Listings in Internet Business Directories
Weekly Social Media Postings (Program – “All fun+1” 1=1 article – see below)
Daily Linking Campaign (Google looks at your internet friends/links. More quality links = more value.)
Update website w/ monthly or bimonthly pro articles (Google loves fresh content). Submit article(s) to Social Channels, email & website.
Adwords campaign based on your keywords - Immediate traffic!
Successful entrepreneurs know that social networks are good marketing tools. Marketing on social media sites exposes your brand to people all over the world. Using social media lets you reach a much wider pool of potential customers to whom you can market your business.
You will not have a successful social media campaign if you do not have a good understanding of your target audience. Research why some people use social networks and find out the types of content they want to see.
Write new posts on Twitter as often as possible so that your updates do not get buried in your followers' feeds. In order to succeed on Twitter, you not only need to post relevant content, you need to post frequently. When your posts are short, you can make multiple updates from a single event.
Even though social media marketing might be something new to you that you are toying with, don't think that the basic fundamentals don't apply. A business plan is often successful when it has an informative press release, and keeps in mind the things it needs to do to determine an audience. Combining traditional strategy with modern technology yields fertile ground for social media marketing results.
Interesting and unique titles for your YouTube videos will attract more followers. If you are using YouTube for marketing, titles are extremely important. They have to be very interesting in order to get users to click the play button. Keep in mind that your video will come up as a suggestion when YouTube users watch a video described with similar keywords.